Aug 4, 2019
In which we talk about various approaches to planning coherent and successful rpg campaigns.
- Modules and Railroading
- The improv/spontaneous/"ideas-in-a-cloud" approach
- Event-based approaches; the campaign "timeline"
- Site/Setting-based approaches; here's what's going on - get involved where you like
- Having PCs decisions make a real impact on the game and world
- The Group Template, tailoring the campaign to the PCs, giving the characters a personal stake
- Player/Character-based approaches