Nov 19, 2017
In which we discuss the various forms of "problematic" tabletop RPG players we've encountered, and how we've addressed those issues + some related tangents.
- Is there really a problem?
- Differing play styles / what people want out of the game / knowing your group
- The Annoying Player
- The Disruptive Player
- The Checked-out/Inattentive Player
- The Player Who Runs Away With The Game
- The New Player
- Adjusting the game / changing it up
- Having a talk
- Killing/Resurrecting the game
- Doing something else